It’s almost that time! Do you have an RVer in your life? Or are you one yourself? Whether you’re shopping for a full-timer or a weekend warrior, these are the perfect RV Christmas gifts. See the list below to make your holiday shopping quick and easy!
This page contains affiliate links. That means, at no extra cost to you, I may earn a commission if you make a purchase, but I only recommend products I use and trust. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read more.
If you're considering becoming a full-time RVer, see my post on how to plan to full-time RV!
- Instant Pot - This is THE appliance lots of RVers swear by! It cooks a ton of different recipes, uses minimal electricity, takes up very little space, and doesn’t heat up your camper. There are countless recipes available on Pinterest and Instant Pot-specific cookbooks. This little appliance has an almost cult-like following and for good reason. I have one in my sticks and bricks and swear by it!
- Collapsible Dish Drainer - Everyone knows space in RV’s is super tight. This dish drainer is a great idea for any RVer, whether full or part-time. The fact that it’s collapsable means it can store anywhere, even in the tiniest of campers. I like this one from Amazon because it’s not super expensive and it comes with a removable drainer board so it doesn’t leak all over your counter.
- Over-Door Racks - I use these even in my sticks and bricks home. I have them over all the doors in my bathroom and bedroom. They’re great for towels, bathrobes, and even hanging bras up so they hold their shape instead of flattening in a drawer. They’re also really useful for drying laundry that needs to be hung up. Be careful when selecting your hooks as a lot of them will let towels slip right off. I can’t find the exact ones I have, but this set has excellent reviews.
- Stacking Levelers - No RV site is perfectly level. These stacking blocks allow RVers to stack as many as needed and park on top of them to make their camper level. They work like a set of Legos that snaps together to make the ground hard enough for support and gradual enough to drive onto. These are great for any terrain and any camper. A must-have for any RVer!
- Swiffer Wet Jet - Another item I have in my sticks and bricks that will be great for RV living. It’s compact, uses batteries, and refills are available in every grocery store and Wal Mart in the country. It’s great for quick clean-ups and regular moppings! They also have a sweeper version for dry mopping, and even an easy-to-use duster!
- Magnetic Strip for Knives - This is a great organizational tool. You can use it for knives, toys, craft supplies - anything that is metal and magnetized. It can save a lot of drawer space and make use of previously unused wall space.
- Rechargeable Bluetooth speaker - A rechargeable speaker is a great option for any camper. They’re battery operated and connect to any phone using a wireless bluetooth connection. They can be used indoors or out. My roommate has this Bose version and we’ve had many a yard party using this speaker and the quality is great!
- Small Dry Erase Board - This is a great, inexpensive gift option for any RVer. It includes the ability to attach either magnetically or with non-permanent wall attachments. Experts recommend hanging a small dry erase board in an easily-accessible location and writing the address and phone number of the campground you’re staying at. That way the info is right at your fingertips if there’s an emergency. It’s also handy for your grocery list!
- Countertop Ice Maker - RV freezers are notoriously small. This countertop ice maker makes 24 cubes in 8 minutes - enough for a morning iced coffee or an evening adult beverage! It comes with a scoop and storage for 1.5 pounds of ice.
- Games - There are lots of games that are small enough to store in an RV for hours of family friendly (and not so family friendly) entertainment! Here are a few of my family’s favorites:
- Left Right Center - This game comes with dice and chips, but my family uses dollar bills. It’s pretty simple: everyone starts with 3 $1 bills. You take turns rolling the dice for however many dollars you have. You then have to move your dollars wherever the dice tell you - to the person to your left (L), to the person to your right (R), into the center (C), or keep it for your text turn (dot). The game ends when only one person is left with money and rolls a C to get all the money in the pot!
- Cards Against Humanity - This one is definitely for mature audiences. One player, the Card Czar, pulls a black card face up with a question or fill-in-the-blank. The rest of the players each choose a white card that best answers the question or completes the fill-in-the-blank, and places it face down in front of the Card Czar. The Card Czar then shuffles the white cards, reads them, and chooses their favorite response. That person then keeps the black card. The person with the most black cards at the end wins! The whole rules can be found here. The cards have adult themes and swears, so it is definitely not a game for those with children!
- Apples to Apples - This is the family-friendly version of Cards Against Humanity. The gameplay is the same concept, but with no mature themes or swearing!
- Bananagrams - This game can be played alone or with a group. It’s similar to Scrabble, but based on speed instead of points. The first player to use all their letters wins!
- Small Sewing Kit - Everyone needs a sewing kit for emergencies. It’s great for re-attaching a button, cutting a loose thread, or fixing a hem if you really want to get fancy. This one is nice and compact and can fit anywhere for easy use and access.
- Surge Protector - These are essential for any RV. Voltage can vary greatly from campsite to campsite, and can even modulate once you’re plugged in. This surge protector will protect all the sensitive electrical equipment in your RV from dangerous, damaging power surges. It comes in a 30 amp and a 50 amp version, depending on what your camper uses.
- Water Pressure Regulator - This is another essential to protect your RV. Water pressure regulators protect your system from damage from high-pressure water sources. This version comes with a pressure gauge and is adjustable. And it’s compatible with any US water source!
- Inside Doormat - There are so many options for door mats! Do you want cute? A fun saying? Soft? Plain? These are a great place to show your personality! There are mats that are slim and utilitarian, mats that are specifically designed for homes with pets, even ones with your favorite NFL team!
Don't miss these other popular posts!
- - The One Thing You Should Do to Save Money for Your RV Adventure
- - RV Desk Inspiration
- - 5 Easy Ways to Save Money for your RVing Adventure
These gifts are excellent options for anyone who uses a camper or trailer. They make RV living and vacationing easier and more comfortable. Hurry up and start checking off your Christmas or Birthday lists!
What other important, indispensable gadgets or items do you have in your RV?
Get Updates in Your Inbox!
Sign up for updates and get all the latest tips, tricks, and special offers for all things travel, outdoors, and DIY!
Let's keep in touch!
This form collects information we will use to send you updates about promotions, special offers, and news. We will not share or sell your personal information. You can unsubscribe at any time.